Sunday 15 September 2013

Michelle Bridges - Active Wear

I am all about really good sports wear, that isn't just comfortable, but that's great quality and affordable. I absolutely love Michelle Bridges, not only is she an Inspiration but I love that she designed these pieces and is always seen in them too :) I bought two pieces today I bought  a neon pair of shorts and a white 3/4 length sleeve top.

Shorts - Neon Pink $ 25
White Top - $ 20

I also bought a new pair of Nike Free runs, in neon orange and royal blue, I have pink and black ones and I just love bright runners they make me want to run faster :)






I would highly recommend you all to check out Michelle Bridges range :) If you have any questions please leave your comments below

Until Next time….

Stay Stylish X





No comments:

Post a Comment