Friday 15 February 2013

Hair Today Short Tomorrow ......

I found my favourite hairdressers today in Sydney!! I have been to a lot of really great hairdressers but for me Christopher Hanna topped the list. I love to change my hair up regularly as I get bored so easily, so when I decided on a really new and different hairstyle I am just so delighted that I came across this little hidden Gem right in the heart of the CBD.

I was so dark before, so when I decided that I wanted the Balayage hairstyle again I knew CH was the place for me. It hard great reviews online and when I went in for a chat about my hair they were super friendly, professional and so experienced. The vibes and feeling I got in the salon were relaxed, friendly, and it had a really nice atmosphere.

                             Here are some pictures of my hair Before and After


My hair was so long before but was super dry and needed a good chop off the ends. As much as I was a little sad to say goodbye, I am so delighted that I did as my hair feels thick, healthy and really soft.
I love the Balayage look, its fun and its a great way to introduce colour in to the hair. Just so you all know what Balayage is:Balayage is a French colouring technique that was developed in the 1970s. It’s a freehand technique where the colour is applied by hand rather than using the traditional foils or cap highlights.
For all My Sydney viewers, I would highly recommend this salon, they listen to what you want they don't chop all of your hair off when you just want a trim and they really do deliver better than your expectations!!

I hope you all enjoy this blog, Until next time......
                                Stay Stylish- Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

                                                   
                                                      Jennifer xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm going threw the same thing! To cut or not to cut

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I always like a Change :) So I say go for it:) You can always get clip in extensions if you want long hair :) But its up to you my lovely :) X

    ReplyDelete