Monday 16 June 2014

Skin Care Review - Philosophy



Todays review is going to be a beauty review. I was sent this Philosophy 3 in 1 cleanser to try and I have been using this now for about 3 weeks, and I just had to review it and let you ladies know how I got on. While I was away in the sun I noticed that my skin got really oily from the heat and wearing make up everyday, so I started to use this 3 in 1 cleanser by Philosophy. Instantly my skin felt clean and fresh, I noticed that after 2 – 3 days my skin wasn’t as oily and was flawless with no breakouts. I use this cleanser every day in the shower. It takes about 2 minutes to use and instantly my skin feels clean and fresh.

Philosophy is a great skin care brand and its also really affordable, if you are looking for a 3 in one cleanser that quick and easy to use and smells divine then i would highly recommend this one :)

For more information on philosophy products check out their website here





No comments:

Post a Comment