Friday 17 January 2014

Beauty Review - Opallac Nails



♥ 

Opallac Gel Nails Kit Review

About
This kit is perfect for the at home nail polish user. It is so easy to use and the gel goes on just like a normal nail polish. The kit includes everything you will need to start straight away.

The Kit Includes

Opallac 7Watt UV LED nail Lamp
Opallac gel base Coat
Opallac Gel Top Coat
3 Opallac Gel colours (a pink, Red and pale pink colour)
Opallac 2 in 1 Shine and Soak Solution
Opallac 30pk Remover wraps
A Step by Step instruction guide on how to use gel polish.






I have read so many reviews regarding the Opallac Gel Nail kit and all of the reviews have been positive. I always either have Gel nails or Shellac, and I get them done every 2 weeks. This can be an expensive habit but I just think having the perfect nails is so important.
I will be doing a full review on this and a step by step tutorial. I am also trying to let my own nails grow so I have got my gel nails removed, so when I try these out it will be on my own nails and not fake.
Who has tried Opallac gel before? And who would like a full review?

Stay tuned for a full review!!

Stay Stylish♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment