Thursday 14 February 2013

A Look Inside My Make Up Bag...

Many People ask me what products I use on a day to day basis and what products I would recommend. I use quiet a lot of different make up brands and like to switch my foundation and colour palette up every season. I am always open to try new brands and products and if it suits me, and I like how it feels and lasts on my skin then to me its a winner.
  Here is a look inside my Summer Make Up Bag


  • Mac Studio Fix Foundation  - Love this foundation for summer, good coverage, and matches my tan really well. So for me this is a summer must have
  • Illamasqua Blusher Sophie- I love this blusher the pigment is great and its a coral / pink colour so its a great summer shade.
  • Mac Blacktrack Eyeliner - My favourite eye liner out of every brand thats out there. It works the best for me it lasts and does not smudge or melt.
  • Mac Eyeshadow Palette - Coral,Pink,gold and plum 4 of my favourite shades also great for day/night looks.
  • Dazzleglass Lipgloss - I got a set of 4 of these and they last so long. You get a clear, a pink a gold and a coral.



  • Mac Bronzing Powder Refined Golden - I normally go for a medium bronzer as I love to have a natural sun kissed glow for summer. I love this bronzer because its light on the skin and works really well with the studio fix concealer and foundation.
  • Mac Pro Longwear Concealer NW25 - I rarely use concealer, but if I get any blemishes this works extremely well for me.
  • Christian - Eyebrow powder, I love this product as I find it is the quickest way to sculpt and have the most perfect brows.
  • Mac - Splashproof Lash Black - I like to mix up my mascaras and see what works best for me. I buy a new mascara every 2 months and like to try new ones a few times a year.
  • Mac WonderWoman Collection - I love this make up bag its bright, fun and it is the perfect size to fit all my make up.
I love changing my make up for every season. If you tan in the summer you should always have a second foundation thats darker and matches your skin when you tan. Its so important to always match your face to your body. There is nothing worse then having that orange circle around your face. Blend it right down on to your neck and if your foundation matches your body then you shouldn't ever have this problem. I love bronzer on the face as it gives a beautiful sun kissed summer glow. If you don't want to wear foundation in the summer you can always just add some bronzer and some blush to the face.Or if you have problem areas a touch of concealer can do the trick. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog. I cannot wait to talk more about fashion, as I have some really amazing fashion and style guides to come. I am working with some really amazing designers to bring you their new and latest collections. Until then.....

Stay Stylish -Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment