Saturday 16 February 2013

Wedge Trainers ... Yay or Nay ??

I have to say I have fallen in love with wedged trainers this season. When I heard about them first I wasn't so keen, but after seeing so many amazing pairs, I can honestly say I have fallen head over heels in Love. They can be worn in so many ways you can dress them up or down and truth be told they are so comfortable. I mean I spent over 8 hours walking around in them and found them so comfortable. My favourite designer of the wedged trainer is Isabel Marant, her designs have been seen on Miranda Kerr, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Kate Bosworth. A lot of celebrities have been spotted out and about looking a lot more comfy sporting these must have trainers!



If you are looking for comfort and style this season I would highly recommend the wedge trainer, there are so many brands out there who are designing these and there is something for everyone's budget. Wedge trainers definitely get the thumbs up from me. See for yourself get yourself a pair.


These trainers go so well with some skinny jeans and a T-shirt or a vest top for summer. Perfect for walking around Sydney in and still getting to look stylish.

I hope you all fall in love with these as much as I did, Until next time......

Stay Stylish- Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx


No comments:

Post a Comment