Sunday 17 February 2013

Clarins Skin Care Range ........

Since moving to Australia I noticed that I needed to change my skin care range. I no longer had dry skin. The weather and constantly being outdoors made my skin change. I am always open to trying skin care brands that I haven't used before. I have tried Clinique, Creme de La mer, Lancome, and many more. So this time I decided to give Clarins a go.

I must admit I really do like their products. They have a massive range catering to everyones age. Here are some of the products I have tried and I really do recommend.


I got the Cleansing Milk for combination or oily skin, this lasted ages and really was so gentle on my skin. I also got the Toning Lotion Alcohol free and this was also for oily to combination skin, not only did this feel great but also smelled lovely as thats important to me as its going to be on my face all day. And finally I bought the hydra Matte Lotion which was by far my favourite. It didn't make my skin oily or shiny it soothed my skin and made it feel so soft.

Without a doubt I must admit I really do love their products, they're affordable and their sizing is really good, it lasted me a long time. Let me know if any of you tried any other Clarins products and let me know your thoughts . Until next time....

Stay Stylish - Stay inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment