Monday 16 September 2013

I Love RIMMEL …...




This is the latest trend to rock the Make Up World… 'It's the End of Colour as you know it! 
The intense rich colour of a lipstick, enhanced by a satin smooth shine. 
It's neither a lipstick nor a gloss... It's BIGGER than both! 
LONG LIVE THE COLOUR '
These lip colours are amazing, and I am wearing them all the time. They are durable, moisturizing, and really sexy.
I have tried them all on and I will wear every single shade there is none that I wont wear which is very exciting. Each colour creates a completely different look.

The earth-shattering new lip lacquer from RIMMEL LONDON.

Combining the intense colour of lipstick with a lacquer like shine, Apocalips lip lacquer is the explosive new make-up phenomenon that represents the end of colour as you know it. Packed with pure colour pigments, its lusciously creamy, conditioning formula promises a never-before combination of colour, shine and comfort that lasts and lasts. Available in 8 shades, from subtly sexy to spectacular.
Cost : $15.95 AUD
Rating : 5/5 
These are a Must have they really are in my opinion one of the best Lip ( Gloss/ Lipstick ) I have ever worn ( and I have tried nearly everyone out their ;)

This is # 701 STARGAZER
This is # 100 PHENOMENON

This is # 600 NUDE ECLIPSE

This is # 101 CELESTIAL

This is # 102 NOVA

This is # 201 SOLSTICE

This is # 501 STELLAR

This is # 303 APOCALIPTIC


This is the latest TREND to hit Ladies and I would highly recommend buying these beautiful shades!!


I really hope you enjoyed this Post.. I am just so excited to wear all of these again and again ;) If you have any questions please leave me a comment below, Let me know if you have tried these and what you think of them ..

Until Next time….

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx




No comments:

Post a Comment