Sunday 15 September 2013

Ck one Make Up Review


‘One face, one mouth, one set of eyes.
On the surface, you are only one.
But the real you is more than just one.
Impossible to capture in one image.
Or define in one look’


I am so excited to introduce ck one colour, and to blog about this Make Up brand.

Ck one brand is Authentic, Confident and Cool.

Product Review

Ck one # 400 Angel Eye Palette
Ck one lipstick # 210 high shine lipstick
Ck one #700 little liar liptstick





Ck one # 400 Angel Eye Palette

This palette comes in the most wonderful packaging and also contains 4 very striking eye shadow colours. It contains a pale pink, an electric blue tone, with a dark navy blue tone and also a marine aqua tone. These are going to be great summer shades that can be worn in so many ways.
For the below look I used the pale pink tone as a base colour and I used the navy blue in the outer crease of the eye to darken up the edges.
I really love this palette and I will most definitely be using this a lot this summer.

Cost Approx $ 55
Ratings: 5/5

Ck one # 210 high shine lipstick

One again the packaging on this product is really cool and my favourite make up packaging its different yet simple and really cool :)
This lipstick combines the benefits of lipgloss, lip balm and lipstick in to one. Its super moisturizing it doesn’t dry and it keeps your lips looking colorful and perfect all day. I was extremely impressed with this lipstick and I love this colour #210 (as per below pictures) it’s a really great lipstick and would recommend this to anyone who likes a lipstick that doesn’t dry out your lips.

Cost Approx - $ 35
Ratings: 5/5

Ck one #700 little liar liptstick

Ok so by far this is my favourite lipstick colour, I have this weird obsession with anything red / coral / orange at the minute so I’m loving any new lipsticks this colour. Not only is the packaging amazing, it smells beautiful and the colour is intense and really easy to apply. It has a different texture to the Shine lipstick as its more matte without being dry, which is really greatJ
Absolutely love this and for anyone who loves Reds/oranges I would really recommend the shade # 700 little liar :)

Cost Approx $35
Ratings : 5/5





I hope you liked this review and if you have any questions regarding any of these products leave me a comment below :)

Until Next time….

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment