Saturday 14 September 2013

Beauty Haul Part - 1


Beauty Haul ..

Avene – Thermal Spring Water Spray This is basically just a water spray. I use this when I come back from a run and my cheeks are warm and my face is red. This instantly cools me down and I feel really hydrated after it. I would also suggest using this during / after long haul flights, as I always find my skin dries out in flight :(
It’s a small 50ml can so it is pretty small but I would say would last a long time.

Would I recommend this? I would highly recommend this when travelling, as this would be the ideal time to use this

Ratings out of 5: 3/5 I would use this everyday



Sanctuary Spa – Body Scrub This is a natural scrub that’s so gentle you can use it every day to leave skin cleansed radiant and refined.

Would I recommend this? I really love this scrub; it smells amazing and has a really nice texture. For me this is a scrub that I really like because it really feels like you are exfoliating your body, as afterwards your skin feels smooth and soft.
Rating out of 5: 5/5 Really would recommend this scrub, it’s affordable and really works!! Love it



Palmers Cocoa Butter Body Oil – I am such a fan of Palmers products I really love their body butter and body lotion. So when I came across their body oil I was really excited to try this out. This body oil is amazing for dry skin and when you come straight out of the shower. Also this would be really great to use on your holidays in the evening to keep your skin hydrated and moisturised.

Would I recommend this? Absolutely I love this product, I cannot get enough of this oil. I use this every day especially to dry areas like my legs and arms.

Rating out of 5: 5/5 LOVEIT and would highly recommend this :)



Vaseline Cocoa Butter – Smoothing Body Butter

Would I recommend this? I would highly recommend this I love this body butter, its rich it smells amazing and is great for dry skin and it also keep s my skin hydrated and soft. Really love this.

Rating out of 5: 5/5 this smells amazing, I really love this as a body butter.


I have so many more products to use and review so stay tuned for more. I hope you found this review helpful. If you have any questions on the products that i have used, please leave comments below.

Until Next time….

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment