Monday 11 February 2013

I'MPerfection - Illamasqua Make Up

To say I love make up would be an understatement! I love to be creative with make up and love to express my personality through make up. I love trying new brands and new products. My make up collection ranges from Chanel,to Giorgio Armani, Mac, Benefit, Laura Mercier, Smashbox, Rimmel, and Bare minerals. So when I came across Illamasqua, I got very excited and after seeing their range, instantly fell in love with this brand and everything it stands for. The colours, the quality, the collection and everything about this brand screams creative,unique, and fabulous.

I have tried just about everything they have to offer (which is a lot) and now my make up collection is constantly expanding. Their products are so universal and can be used in so many ways.

I have picked some of my favourite items, and my must haves for my make up kit.


  • Primer - Illamasqua offers two primers, Satin & Matte. Satin leaves a dewy finish and the Matte has a very matte finish. This product is super light on the skin, and lasts forever and remember a little goes a very long way.

  • Skin Base Foundation - The Skin base range comes in approximately 26 different shades  so I loved how I could match this up to my skin tone so easily.What I love about skin base is it suits all skin types, also it feels light on the skin which I find so important when it comes to any foundation.

  • Lipsticks - Illamasqua has so many bright, vibrant and beautiful colours to offer. What I love about their lipsticks is you can create a really amazing look by just adding a pop of colour to the lips. The lipsticks are a creamy matte and last a really long time,they don't smudge or rub off after you eat or drink. Some of my favourite colours are: Obey,Test,brink,Immodest,Climax,and Fable .

  • Nail Varnish - I love how nail varnish has become so fun and so expressive. If you're feeling colourful or vibrant you can also express this with their amazing nail varnish collection. And what I love is they don't chip easily! Some of my favourite colours that I wear a lot are : Lament,Purity,Devotee,Taint,Loella and Ruthless.


By adding a pop of colour to the lip you can create so many different looks.

Illamasqua's new I'Mperefction collection is amazing its so different and fun. I love the new lipstick Immodest its a bright pink, and a great summer colour. By adding the green lip gloss this changes the Pink in to a berry purple colour,and the more green added the darker the berry colour. It's just so fun to play around with colour.



I hope you all enjoy this post and I hope you all get to try Illamasqua and all the fabulous products that they have to offer. If you have any questions on any of the products or how I found any other Illamasqua product I would love to hear from you. 

' Stay Stylish- Stay Inspired - Stay true to you'

Jennifer xx


No comments:

Post a Comment