Thursday 28 February 2013

Boohoo Dresses .....

I am obsessed with dresses, and I find it hard sometimes to get affordable good quality dresses that I can wear to work or on a night out. I have shopped with Boohoo a few times and everything I have bought so far I have loved. It takes about 5 working days to receive your items, which funny enough come from Ireland and this is just the standard delivery option. Oh and its free shipping to Australia which is amazing. I also find the sizes really good, their size chart seems to be spot on. Ok so here are two dresses that I bought, and I just received these via post. I love both of them so Im very excited to show you all....


Chiffon Gold detailed Cream Dress ....


I dont actually think the lighting gives the true colour of this dress, but its a cream colour with a silver and black thread through it. It also has a gold chained neck piece,and two side pockets.

The second dress I got is a black skater dress. I find these great as you can use so many different belts on these dresses, which can change the whole look and style of the dress. I took the original belt off, and I added a brown belt just to add some colour. 

Black Skater Dress ....


By Just adding a brown belt, brown watch and some brown bracelets, you can transform a plain black dress into something that looks more than just a little black dress....

I really do recommend Boohoo to everyone, check out their size charts and get a feel for their sizing. They also do free returns if you are not happy with their products, you can send them back or if you need a bigger or smaller size.

Ok so my shoes are from Windsor Smith and I am in love with them. They are cream pointed gold spikes. Here is a picture if you have not seen these already on my blog.


There you have it two affordable dresses that I love.I am also so happy with the fit and quality. If you have any questions regarding these dresses or anything I have talked about please leave me a comment below, and I will get back to you. 

Until next time….

Also for a full list of all thei ramazing pieces check out their website http://www.boohoo.com/aus/page/home

Stay Stylish- Stay Inspired- Stay true to you 

Jennifer xx





No comments:

Post a Comment