Wednesday 27 February 2013

TheWhiteBoard - Military Inspiration

TheWhiteBoard - Military Inspiration

TheWhiteBoard - Military Inspiration by thewhiteboard featuring a safari jacket

Straight from the runway and on to your screen. The Military look is a must have for Autumn/Winter 2013. Designers such as Prada showcased a Military Inspired look during NY fashion week.Celebrities cant get enough of it either... So you want to stay in trend and incorporate just a touch of this style in to your look? Then have a look at some of the key items I have chosen for this post. All these pieces are affordable ( excluding the Louboutins as I just thought these were amazing) but everything else is quiet reasonably priced and can be incorporated to keep you up to date and in the latest trends. I must say I'm glad military has come back as its a very fun and casual look, that can be dressed up by adding some heels. I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any questions regarding the products or the look, then please leave your comments below.. Until next time....

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired- Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

Graphic top
$27 - nelly.com


Dorothy Perkins safari jacket
dorothyperkins.com


Elvine
$210 - nelly.com


Oasis faux leather vest
$42 - oasis-stores.com



Bardot short shorts
$82 - bardot.com.au



Christian louboutin boots
christianlouboutin.com


Charlotte Russe wedge heels
charlotterusse.com


Dorothy Perkins high heels
dorothyperkins.com




Miss Bibi pins jewelry
$280 - farfetch.com




Q jewelry
$7,365 - farfetch.com


Joe Browns charm bangle
$18 - debenhams.com


Lauren conrad sunglasses
zerouv.myshopify.com


3 comments:

  1. The comments section is now fixed so please feel free to comment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    I'm looking for a new pair of jeans, was hoping you could advise what's in for this winter. I'm from Sydney, so would be great to get optons on jeans to buy here.

    Thanks & I love your site!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca,

    Thank you for your comment:) I have Posted a Denim AW2013 post - I hope this helps!! Regarding where to buy denim in Sydney,I love Zara basic denim range. DJ's is also great for denim and the latest trends too. I hope this helps you :)

    Thanks
    Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete