Thursday 28 February 2013

Denim Range- AW 2013

Denim Jeans AW 2013

Denim Jeans AW 2013 by thewhiteboard featuring denim skinny jeans

Who doesn't love Denim ..? There has been so many different denim trends over the years, so whats in store for AW2013? Well it seems skinny jeans are here to stay. I must admit I absolutely love skinny jeans they can be dressed up or  down and are just so comfy. Boyfriend jeans are back, the looser, baggy light washed denim is coming back. Victoria Beckham is bringing back the flared jean, she has been pictured recently rocking the flared look again which I must admit I am hoping does come back in to fashion. They make your legs look really long,especially when you wear them with high heels. The wax leather effect is also in, and is not going anywhere for 2013. This seasons shades, include Black,Coal,Merlot, Maroon. The basic denim colour will always be around and so will bootcut. Where do I shop for Denim ? I have always bought my jeans from Topshop in Ireland. Their denim range is amazing, Check out their website and check their size chart, as its really spot on and you can order these online. I also love Zara basic denim range I have bought a lot of pairs since moving to Sydney. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions please leave me a comment below. Until next time.... 

Stay Stylish- Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

Paige denim jeans
$310 - brownsfashion.com



True Religion denim skinny jeans
$250 - flannelsfashion.com


Jane norman
$48 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Jane Norman long jeans
$45 - janenorman.co.uk


Distressed skinny jeans
$28 - newlook.com


2 comments:

  1. I love denim jeans too.Skinny jeans is now extremely popular among girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny Jeans I think will always be around. They can be dressed up or down thats the great thing. I hope you enjoyed this post x

    ReplyDelete