Monday 15 September 2014

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara | Review






I am very excited to do this review on the new Rimmel London Mascara ‘Wonder’Full which contains Argan oil. I adore all of Rimmel London mascaras I really do, and If you follow me on my blog you will know I swear by them as they are super affordable and they really do give big, full, bold lashes.
This is the first Rimmel mascara to contain Moroccan Argan oil, and it smooth’s and defines lashes with zero clump and feather light volume.
Your lashes are left feeling conditioned, soft and supple.
What I love about this mascara is the wand, as the applicator is bendy and soft which really helps cover all the lashes and really gets in to the fine hairs!





I have been using this mascara now non stop and my lashes are in great condition and are not left feeling hard and damaged. The Aragan oil I really believe help condition the lashes leaving them healthy and full :)

I would highly recommend this mascara as its really gentle on the lashes yet creates a full, gorgeous bold look.




It costs $17.95 and can be bought in Priceline, and Pharmacies.

Until next time.....

Stay Stylish xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment