Sunday 14 September 2014

All About The Style ......


Happy Sunday everyone, what a beautiful day in Sydney seriously this sunshine just makes everyone so happy! Recently I done a really cool photo shoot in Riley Street Studio's for my new website. This photo-shoot I wanted to capture my style for my brand. It was so hard, seriously never under estimate what a model ( which I clearly am not)  has to do for hours on end. I was exhausted after about 4 hours trying on different looks, different make up, poses and accessories.

It was a really fun day, playing around in front of the camera acting silly, listening to some great music and non stop laughing. I put together a lot of different looks some of which I want to show you today and talk about how I put them together. Its so fun putting looks together and I really enjoy playing around with it and matching accessories and make up to a particular look.

The first look I put together was Denim on Denim this is such a big trend that just seems to be hanging around for a few seasons now, and doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon ;)
I opted for ripped boyfriend Jeans and some spiked nude and gold heels to make this look more fun and playful. I teamed this with a similar blue denim shirt, its such a simple look it really is. I went for all gold accessories to match the gold spikes on my heels. What do you think of this look ?
Many celebrities have been spotted in double denim including Kim Kardashian, Miranda kerr, and Olivia Palermo.





The second look I put together was Black on Black, I think there is something sexy about black on black especially on blondes.. The whole theme of my website is really Black and white so for me this look really tied in with my brand and my style.
I chose this gorgeous fitted pencil high wasted skirt, I then themed this with this gorgeous black cropped top. This look is playful and showing that slight bit of skin adds a little bit more sexiness to this look. I then themed this with both Nude and gold spiked heels and also black peep toe ankle boots.

Until next time.....

Stay Stylish xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment