Monday 11 August 2014

Crop Top & Skirt | 2 Pieces are a MUST this Season



One trend that is just so hot this season is the 2 piece crop top and skirt. This trend became big last year and one celebrity who just couldn’t get enough of it was Mrs Kim K herself. This season it’s back again and it isn’t going anywhere, as seen on the Myer SS’15 catwalk last week. This look isn’t for everyone, I know some girls who are just not in to it at all, but I must admit I love it.

You can mix and match colour and print with this look, you can have crop top with long sleeves or crop with no sleeves, you can then team this with a pencil skirt or a shorter skirt. There are so many ways to style this look which makes it a fun trend to wear.

For me I love a high waisted skirt as that’s what works best for me with this look, the below look is one I put together which I have paired a black pencil skirt and a short sleeve top together. I then paired this with some ankle boots and some nude high heels, and then I added a statement necklace to finish off the look.






Top – Portmans

Shoes – Kmart

Skirt – Custom Made by tailors


Accessories –Colette Hayman

No comments:

Post a Comment