Tuesday 17 June 2014

Boudoir Lash Bar - EyeLash Extensions Review


Everyone is asking me about my eyelashes lately so I decided to re post this eye lash post. I hope this answers a lot of questions :)


Today I decided to jump on the Eye lash extension trend I know I’m probably like years late , but I have heard so many amazing things about Boudoir Lash bar and after speaking with the gorgeous girls in their I knew I just had to give them a go.
So today I opted for Silk lashes and not mink. I wanted a long, bold and dramatic eye look and silk lashes are a lot bigger than the mink hair so for me to build up a dramatic eye look I knew I had to go for the silk.
After speaking with one of the girls during my consultation I advised her that I wanted Kim Kardashian eye lashes, I am beyond in love with her eye lashes they are always so long and full. For me I love long and full lashes. I am not a big lover of the eyelash strip because I think it can look so false. What I love about the individual lashes is, they look so natural and that for me is key. I love to not have to wear mascara so natural full lashes is what I always want.



The consultation lasts about 10 minutes and then a full set of premium silk eyelashes takes about 1 hour. Its so relaxing you get to just relax and I find it very therapeutic so I loved having 1 hour chill out time :) wrapped in a gorgeous Ralph Lauren blanket. I almost fell asleep ;)

I am beyond impressed with these lashes and would highly recommend these lashes my eyes don’t feel heavy they don’t feel any different.



For more information on Boudoir Lash bar check out their website and their full list of treatments. For all my Sydney readers I would highly recommend Boudoir Lash Bar..

Who has tried either Silk or Mink Lashes ? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. LOVE hearing from you all.

Until next time….

Stay Stylish xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment