Thursday 22 May 2014

Beauty Haul - Beauty Favourites


Sportsgirl - Self tan Mousse
Jojoba 100% natural youth potion oil
Estee lauder - Double wear foundation
L'oreal Elvive- Beautifying hair oil
Laura Mercier -Lip Gloss

 Sportsgirl Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 


I am beyond surprised with this instant tan. This is my favourite instant tan at the moment. I know I'm sure a lot of you are like really ? Sportsgirl ? It doesn't smell, it has this gorgeous natural bronzed glow that isn't orange and its super affordable. I have used this about 4/5 times in the last month just on my legs and arms just to enhance my own natural tan and I have loved it every time.
I would highly recommend this self tan to anyone who likes a more natural looking tan without that orange look :)

Jojoba 100% natural youth potion oil

I am not a big fan of using oils on my face as I have Oily combination skin so I avoid oily products. However I have been using this once / twice a week on my dry areas and its worked a treat. This youth potion oil  is to enhance skins elasticity, skin tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It smells gorgeous and is a very light oil that dries in instantly which I love :)

Estée Lauder - Double wear foundation

I absolutely LOVE this foundation, its light on the skin, yet it has a fantastic coverage and it lasts all day. That for me is so important, because I don't have time to be topping up my foundation constantly so not having to do this is such a bonus for me and I love it. I am currently using the colour Shell Beige, this is a great colour for me now, however I think I am going to have to go darker when I am in Italy in 4 weeks but ill see how I go. If you are looking for a good coverage foundation that lasts all day and really is great value then I would highly recommend this one :)

L'oreal Elvive- Beautifying hair oil

This is a life saver in a bottle. This is beyond my favourite hair oil serum. Since going  lighter with my hair last week I really need to keep applying this serum every single day to the ends of my hair. If I don't apply serum my ends get super dry and breaks. The L'oreal Elvive extraordinary oil is my favourite its affordable, it smells amazing yet is light on the hair and doesn't make my hair look wet or greasy which is also important. Its so important to keep your hair nourished especially if you have light or blonde hair.

Laura Mercier -Lip Gloss

What can I say, Im addicted to lipgloss lately and pink lipgloss at that. This Laura Mercier Lip glaze  in colour Cherub is the perfect mix of nude and pink. Its gorgeous over a lip stick or on its own for more of a natural lip. I love Laura Mercier's products and have used them for many years so I have my favourite products that I always turn to, and  this lipgloss being one of them :)

I hope you enjoyed my March favourites, please let me know if you have tried any of these products and your thoughts on them.

Until next time....

Stay Stylish xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment