Monday 14 April 2014

Kicking back in Chino's & Converse ...

Kicking back in Chino's & Converse ...

Kicking back in Chino's & Converse ... by thewhiteboard featuring a liquid eyeliner

Happy Monday everyone another week has begun, which means another week of fashion and beauty posts.
I am a massive fan of chinos and I love khaki green. Today's look is pretty much based on this outfit. I love pairing chino's and some converse together, for that really chilled casual look. I found this gorgeous bag by Ivanka Trump and its only $70 what a bargain. I think I am going to have to buy this, along with this gorgeous Michael Kors watch :)




What do you pair with your chino's ?

Leave me comment below...

Until next time....

Stay Stylish xoxo






Warehouse white shirt
$20 - warehouse.co.uk


Cropped jeans
$100 - repertoirefashion.co.uk


Converse shoes
converse.com



Dolce Gabbana charm bracelet
$985 - net-a-porter.com


Michael Kors watch
matchesfashion.com



Lancôme liquid eyeliner
lancome-usa.com


Urban Decay eyeliner
sephora.com


No comments:

Post a Comment