Thursday 16 January 2014

My Top Accessories for 2013 -

Every girl loves accessories right ? Well then you will agree its extremely hard to pick your favourite!!! Well after thinking about it I have narrowed my favourites down so here is my pick for 2013 :)

Blue Fedora Hat -  
I am a massive fan of hats, as you can all probably tell. I think hats are one of those things that either you love or hate, and I love them. Electric blue is definitely  my new favourite colour, it makes such a statement. This hat can be worn with dresses, skirts, jeans you name it. I have gotten so many compliments off people when I wear it, its just a very unique shape and colour ;)



Chanel Earrings -

I was a very lucky lady this Christmas and received some very beautiful Chanel diamond earrings :) I love Chanel, I absolutely love everything about this brand so when I saw the gorgeous logo I burst in to tears. I was one very happy lady :)




Tiffany & Co

Ever since I remember my parents always bought me a charm from Tiffanys, and It all started when I first went to NYC and they bought me a beautiful  Charm Bracelet and from then onwards they buy me charms to mark all different occasions in my life like my 18th, 21st, College, and so on. So this means the world to me and its just so unique and tells such an amazing story about my life :)


YSL Earrings

These are so gorgeous and I cannot stop wearing them, they go with everything. They are so dressy and you can dress a casual look up with them.



I am just such a fan of statement pieces, and they don't have to be expensive designer pieces to look good. Its all about shopping around and finding something that suits you and you love :)

Stay Stylish XoXo





No comments:

Post a Comment