Tuesday 5 November 2013

Re Create This Look - ♥


Recreating my Eye Make Up Using Gosh Cosmetics Palette



One of my favourite things to do EVER is to play around with eyeshadow colours and to create some really different and cool looks.

For me Make Up is all about expressing how your feeling and playing around with colours. This look I have created is from using my Gosh Make Up Palette that I received from Gosh Cosmetics. The Lipstick is from Rimmel and the Kate Moss range.

Getting Started what Will you Need? 


·      Gosh Smokey Eyes Palette 03 Plum
·      Mac Shroom EyeShadow
·      Blending Brush
·      EyeShadow Brush

After you have applied your Primer, Foundation and Powder next we will start with the eyes.
A lot of people start with the eyes before they use foundation etc but for me I always apply my moisturizer, Primer, Foundation & powder before I even apply my eye make up.
Comb through your brows and get the required shape because I believe you are working with a better canvas when your brows are shaped, as you will know what way to create the eye make up look.

Apply the Mac Shroom Eye Shadow on the base of the eye using your eye shadow brush
Apply the 3rd colour of the Gosh Palette (Plum) It’s a gold tone apply this all over the eyelid working under the brow bone. You don’t want to apply higher than the brow bone with this colour. Then using the 4th colour this is the plum colour ,use this in the outter corner of the eye blending this in to the inner corner of the eye. Don’t be afraid doing this as you are going to blend this colour right in to the other colours, and right in to the corner of the eye.
Then using the Shroom Mac eyeShadow use this on the brow bone under the brow to create a highlighted look.

Also take a small eyeshadow brush and put some of the Shroom in the inner corner of the eye. This will open the eye right up and make it look bigger and brighter.
The Lipstick is the gorgeous Rimmel ‘ Kate Moss ‘ Range #002 this is such a gorgeous and fun colour definitely one of my favourite ones to use.

If you have an other questions regarding this look for have tried it please let me know by leaving comments below or commenting on Fb / Twitter / Instagram…

Until Next Time…..

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay True to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment