Wednesday 20 November 2013

Product of the Week - Australis Bronzing Primer


Australis Bronzing Primer



What is it?
Pre- foundation bronzing face primer for luminous skin all year round. Not only is skin left feeling super soft, but it also moisturises and protects the skin against free radicals.

Why I Love it ?  
Contains Antioxidants, Vitamins A, C, E, soybean oil, Carrot Oil and Aloe Vera.
I bought this during the Priceline sale. Normally it’s like $14 and I got it for $8. All you do is either mix it with your foundation or apply it to your face before you add your foundation just to give that extra glow. I absolutely think this is a great bargain, again a great product for the summer and to give that extra glow. To get the more bronzed glow apply your liquid foundation and then apply this to your cheeks ensuring that you blend this in to the face properly and evenly. It adds a great shimmer and I think a great bargain.

Happy Shopping ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment