Friday 25 October 2013

Kardashian Beauty Review




I am so eager to do this review with you guys; I am so pleased that I got to try the Kardashian Beauty Collection… I am a massive fan of these 3 gorgeous ladies and they have always inspired me with their flawless Make Up and their astounding Fashion presence. I have always loved the Kardashians look, the sexy, sophisticated, flawless look. So when I heard that they were launching an affordable Make Up line as a Make Up artist I was excited to see it all and try it. I have been very lucky and I got to receive some of their products. I will do this review in stages as I try out the products and give you all my opinion. I am obsessed with bright lips so when I saw that they had this amazing electric Pink and Coral tone I was even more eager to try it out. Here is a little bit more information regarding the Kardashian Beauty Brand ‘The sisters wanted to share their access to luxury formulas with their fans. And Kardashian Beauty does just that! It is a prestige product range with high quality formulas at very accessible prices. Each product has been designed with Kourtney’s, Kim’s and KhloĂ©’s direction, input and guidance. Every product formula has been tested and approved by all three girls. ‘
For more information on their collection check out their website 






Stay Tuned for even more reviews…

All I can say is I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Make Up Line so Far :)

Until Next Time….

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx


No comments:

Post a Comment