Monday 28 October 2013

♥ Beauty Review - Jane Iredale Make Up Review ♥



Review 

Jane Iredale Purelash Mascara 


Quality:       5/5

Packaging:  5/5

Price $$:      5/5

Total Score:  5/5




What I Liked: I love the application wand, it’s not too big it’s actually the perfect size. The packaging is also really gorgeous and super girly.

What I Disliked: Nothing


♥ Overview

Product: Pure Lash Lengthening Mascara

Used For: Eye Lashes

Colour: Jet Black


I really love this mascara it gives a great colour to my lashes and is great for every day application. This mascara also has a mild water resistant formula developed for women with sensitive eyes. It also doesn’t smudge which for me is so important.

Review – Jane Iredale Brow Gel♥




Quality:       5/5

Packaging:  5/5

Price $$:      5/5

Total Score: 5/5


What I Liked: I really love how the product is light and not too thick which makes it a lot easier to work with. I use the brunette colour and I think this is the perfect shade and it isn’t too dark.

What I Disliked: Nothing




♥ Overview

Product: Jane Iredale Brow Gel

Used For: Eye Brows

Colour: Brunette

Shop It: https://janeiredale.com/us/en/where-to-shop.htm

Brow gel is such a great product to finish off and give you the best brows. This gorgeous brow gel comes in 3 shades (Auburn, Blonde & Brunette) there is one shade to suit everyone. What I also love about this brow gel is you can use this as a mascara J Talk about Multitasking…. J




 Check out the full Jane Iredale collecetion online and shop these gorgeous products


Happy Shopping Ladies

Stay Stylish X

No comments:

Post a Comment