Saturday 7 September 2013

My Spring Style ….

Well Everyone, I am so happy to say Spring is here and apparently its been the hottest Spring (5 days) since 1865 in Australia… :) We have been truly blessed with the weather in Sydney this year as its not been cold at all. As Spring has just begun I have put together some of my outfits so far this season :)

I love baggy boyfriend ripped jeans, pair these with some heels and a casual top and you can have yourself a casual or evening look. Add some accessories to your look maybe a big Cuff and some statement earrings..

Jeans #Zara
Heels #Wantedshoes
Floral Top #Topshop
Accessories #Vintage Store




I love this look, you can even team this with a Fedora hat to dress it up :)

Until Next time …..

Stay Stylish X



No comments:

Post a Comment