Monday 9 September 2013

Look Good, Smell Better - My Top 5 Fragrances for Men ..

Look Good, Smell Better - My Top 5 Fragrances for Men ..

Look Good, Smell Better - My Top 5 Fragrances for Men .. by thewhiteboard featuring Chanel

Look Good, Smell Better …Every woman out there will agree with me when I say ' Nothing is as good as a guy that smells HOTTTT ' Here is a look at my top 5 mens fragrances.. To be honest this was a hard one as I have about 25 and everyone has different tastes but these are all classics in my opinion ….
Whats your favourite mens fragrance ?
Until Next Time….
Stay Stylish X
Giorgio Armani Code Men 125ml EDT SP
$120 - theiconic.com.au



Chanel fragrance
$125 - debenhams.com


Wood perfume
neimanmarcus.com


Fragrance | Abercrombie.co.uk
$34 - abercrombie.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment