Wednesday 11 September 2013

Le Tan - New Wash off Instant Tan




                                       

 I am so excited about this new Instant wash off tan by Le Tan, and I am so happy
that I got to try it out :)

Stays on ‘til you wash it off’

An instant tan with no commitment, what more could you ask for!

·      No risk
·      Transfer resistant
·      Rain proof
·      Only washes off with soap, warm water and a good scrub
·      Dries in 60 seconds – spray and go!

I am a massive fan of Le Tan including their sun care range, I find their products so easy to use, they smell amazing and they are affordable.
I am a lover of Instant tan that wont budge until you wash it off. What I love about instant tan is you can wash and scrub it off and you are not left with that yucky orange, scaly appearance when its wearing off ( and we have all been there)
You can get two colours Bronze for the paler skin and deep bronze for medium / dark skin. I always use the Deep Bronze colour in this tan because it suits my colouring and my hair colour so I can go that bit darker.

Ratings : 5/5

Price : $ 14.99 100g





This is definitely by far my favourite Instant Tan so far :)

If you love your fake tan you will love this

For more Info check out their website 

http://www.letan.com.au/


Until Next time….

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment