Tuesday 3 September 2013

Katy Perry - Killer Queen


Katy Perry ' Killer Queen '  New Fragrance



I received the new Katy Perry Fragrance ‘Killer Queen’ today, and WOW is all I can say. I absolutely love the scent. It reminds me to Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb it has the same sweet scent and I really think it’s a summer smell. The packaging is absolutely stunning and the theme is really strong, powerful, and girly. I am a massive Katy Perry fan and I think she is unique and stylish. Out of all the Celebrity Scents I can honestly say so far this is beyond my favourite, and I will be recommending this to everyone :)

‘ Playful and daring, Katy Perry’s unbridled artistic vision bends the rules and breaks the molds with a vivaciously original spark’

Top Notes : Wild Berry , Dark plum, Bergamot
Middle Notes : Red Velvet Flower, Natural Jasmine Sambac , Rainbow Plumeria
Base Notes : Cashmeran , Natural Patchouli Heart, Liquid Praline

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment