Monday 2 September 2013

Back to Basic - My Make Up Tools


Back to Basics - Make Up Tools


I have been asked so many times, what make up do I use, what products do I use and if I use a foundation brush? Firstly I cannot stress how important it is to have a good collection of make up brushes. Think of these as an investment that you are going to have for many years. It is important to buy good quality brushes, ones that don't loose hair and the brush doesn't fall apart, and waste product on you. I got my first set of make up brushes when I was in college, I bought my first full collection of brushes about 6 years ago. I constantly add to this collection as its nice to try other brands that are equally or even better quality. I am obsessed with Armani brushes after working on their make up counter I found them really easy to use and just a beautiful quality of hair. I have many of these in my brush collection. My favourite is their foundation brush it has a small handle which is great for your handbag. Bobbi Brown also have some great brushes, I just think you need to find the brand that is right for you and you enjoy using.I believe that you should have a great foundation brush, a concealer brush,powder brush, eye shadow brush, blending brush, eye brow comb, eye liner brush, bronzer brush,blusher brush & a lip brush. This will make your life so much easier when applying your make up, and will become second nature to you. 

 Until next time…

Stay Stylish- Stay Inspired- Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

$66 - johnlewis.com

$45 - harrods.com

$60 - johnlewis.com

$49 - johnlewis.com

$44 - johnlewis.com

$35 - johnlewis.com

$31 - johnlewis.com

$35 - johnlewis.com

$31 - johnlewis.com

$31 - johnlewis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment