Monday 26 August 2013

Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney - Spring / Summer '14





Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney Spring / Summer '14

If you love Fashion and everything that goes with it then you will be a massive fan of Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival. It occurs in over 13 cities and runs twice a year; this is the biggest Fashion Event to take place every year. Fashion weeks happens in cities like New York, Berlin, Sydney, Tokyo it brings fashion from all over the world together, and creates the best event in fashion.
  
This year I have been twice in Sydney, the Autumn/Winter collection where I worked backstage helping designers such as Alex Perry. This was such an amazing experience for me to get to see how its put together and to see all the hard work that designers put in to their collections. So this year I was so lucky, and I got to go with one of my best girlfriends from back at home. It was so glam, sexy, and exciting. It really was such a fun girly day / night.

Designers that I saw on the Catwalk Included

Romance was Born
Emma Mulholland
Camilla
We Are Handsome
Shakuhachi
Bless’ed Are The Meek
Talulah
Roopa Pemmaraju
Staple The Label
Easton Pearson
Zambesi
Camilla And Marc
Watson X Watson
Serpent & The Swan
Suboo
Kat Sylvester
Kahlo
Michael Lo Sordo
Pheonix Keating
White Sands
Ginger & Smart
Han
Christina Exie
Bronx and Banco
Karla Spetic
Christoper Esber
Jayson Brunsdon
Bec & Bridge
Flannel
Alice McCall
Haryono Setiadi
ByJohnny
Alex Perry
AJE
Toni Maticevski


To give you an idea of the atmosphere and the amazing fashion scene then check out this video clip


So what’s trending for Spring / Summer  ’14 well its all about Print, Bright & colourful yet there are also some nude tones in there too.

Here is some of my favourite Looks straight off the Runway :)

Alex Perry 

  Alex Perry

AJE

Maticevski 
Maticevski

WhiteSands

Bec & Bridge

Alice McCall

We are Handsome

There are so many more outfits and looks that I absolutely loved and I think if I was to do a post on them all you would still be reading this 10 hours later :) So I'm just giving you a look at my favourite looks from the night.

What did I decide to Wear ?

I was extremely lucky and I got to wear an incredible Vintage Versace Dress which I absolutely just fell in love with it. I paired this with a pair of my peep toe Christian Louboutin's and added some diamond accessories. I went for Nude eyes, red lips and a flicked out eye liner. I also opted for Big and Bouncy hair just to finish off this look.




Aisling & I




I had such an amazing time and I love that I get to share these experiences with you all. I cannot wait for MBFW 2014 which should be on around March 2014 :)

I hope you enjoyed this review of some of my favourite designers and their amazing collections for Spring/Summer'14. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Facebook ' The white Board Fashion & Beauty ' or by Email Jennifer@theblackandwhiteboard.com

Until Next Time….

Stay Stylish, Stay Inspired , Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment