Thursday 22 August 2013

Jurlique - A Little Bit of Heaven ...



Beauty is a complex business
Today I am going to review some of the beautiful products Jurlique have to offer. Here are some facts about Jurlique.
Jurlique has spent over 25 years unearthing potent organic and biodynamic ingredients and developing our unique Bio-Intrinsic™ process to create the purest, most powerful skin care possible. From our biodynamic farm in South Australia to our leading natural innovations, we’ve unlocked the potential of combining nature with science to create aesthetically pleasing effective products. For you, that simply means healthy, more beautiful skin.
Animal Testing Policy
One thing that makes me love this brand even more is their strict NO TESTING ON ANIMALS this for me makes me fall more in love, because its such an important thing for me.
I am going to review two products today that I would really recommend
·       Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator
·       Purifying Mask
                                                               Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator

A highly effective fruit-based facial treatment that exfoliates skin to create a visibly smoother and more revitalized complexion.
The Benefits:
Highly effective fruit-based and enzyme facial exfoliating treatment.
Creates a visibly smoother, clearer skin appearance.
Leaves leaving skin looking instantly revitalized and healthy.
The Ingredients:
Natural, indigenous Australian extracts, such as Desert Lime, Quadong and Wattle noticeably and gently exfoliates dead surface skin cells.
Fruit and Vitamin Extracts help revitalize and smooth skin’s appearance.
Sodium Hyaluronate helps balance and retain skin’s moisture level.
Review
I am using this now a few weeks and I can honesty say I really love this exfoliator. It’s so gentle on your skin yet works really well and really cleanses and exfoliates your face and neck. I wear make up every day and I really love after I have cleaned my face to use this and leave on my face for 5 minutes and wash it off, I feel like my skin has been rejuvenated and clean. Really an amazing product it smells really nice and your skin feels fresh and tight and more firm, which any woman will agree is a great feeling. 
Price $ 50 for 50ml
Rating: 5/5 Highly recommend this exfoliator.


                                                                       Purifying Mask
A deep clarifying mask that works to lift away surface impurities, dead skin cells and excess oils to leave skin looking clear and calm.
The Benefits:

Helps to purify and re balance oiliness.
Gently exfoliates and lifts away impurities and excess oils.
Helps provide protection against environmental aggressors.
The Ingredients:
Natural Clay, Almond and Oat Bran gently exfoliate skin and help to absorb impurities that may clog pores.
Sesame Seed Oil is high in amino acids, vitamins and essential minerals providing protection and hydration for the skin.
Green Tea, Grape seed and Turmeric extracts contain potent antioxidant properties helping to protect skin against environmental aggressors.
Review
I am lucky enough that I don’t normally break out, but when I do and I am stressed and my skin needs some TLC I love using this purifying mask. It’s cooling, and makes my skin feel super fresh and relaxed. I try and use this a few times a month to really give my skin a deep exfoliation. I would have an oily T zone, as would most of us so for me this is my main focus area. This tube lasts a long time and you don’t need a huge amount.
Price $ 55 40ml
Rating : 5/5 Love this Purifying Mask, really great product and I would highly recommend it


I absolutely love Jurlique products and I never used them before and all my friends who use these products told me before I used them that I will be addicted to all of these amazing products, and they were right I am. I really am so excited to try out the rest of there beautiful range.

So what are you waiting for ladies, go treat your yourself and your skin to this 5* experience from the comfort of your own home :)

Until Next time….

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment