Tuesday 27 August 2013

International Spa & Beauty Expo Sydney 2013



International Spa & Beauty Expo Sydney 2013

I was exceptionally lucky to have received a Media Pass for this year’s International Spa & Beauty Expo, which was held in Sydney. I have been to the London Expo so I was really excited to go to the Sydney one too.

What is the International Spa & Beauty Exposition?

‘ The Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo is Australia's largest event for the spa & beauty industries, showcasing the latest spa and beauty products, treatments, ideas and equipment from Australia's largest gathering of leading brands and suppliers ‘

I love knowing what the latest beauty products / trends that are going to take off are, and I always love to see them before they are even released. At this Expo I got to meet some great people and learn about their brands and their products.


One of my favourite make up brands is Crown. I used a lot of their stuff when I was in College Studying Theatrical & Media Make Up Artistry. So when I saw their stall there I was more than eager to buy some of their products.
I bought the Contour Palette (which comes with 8 contour colours) and their Powder Bronzer & Blusher Palette. It was for a great price both Palettes for $50.






Another trend that will always be around, and any Make Up Artist would agree that a Make Up Look isn’t complete with out some Lashes J I love the Brand ‘ ModelRock Lashes ‘ these are really durable and really creative lashes. They had another great offer, which was 10 pairs for $35. I love having plenty of different sizes and styles of lashes in my Make Up case. I really would recommend these lashes to anyone who likes a creative Make Up Style and likes using Bold and strong lashes.



Another brand that I came across and I bought some Cream Blushers to try out are by a brand called ‘ LimeLily Cosmetics ‘ their colour palette was really bright, fun and the pigment seemed to be strong and a good texture so I am looking forward to trying these out too :)



I will be doing a full Make Up review on the Crown Palettes, The Model Rock Lashes and the LimeLily Cream blushers. Stay tuned for more reviews..

Until Next Time….

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment