Saturday 15 June 2013

Metallics

Metallics

Metallics by thewhiteboard featuring short mini skirts

One colour I can not get enough of this season is blue. I was never a big lover of blue but I must admit I am in Love with Electric blue and deep blue tones. I have styled this outfit together using Silvers and blues. I love a fitted detailed skirt, so this Matthew Williamson Skirt definitely inspired this whole look, as I wanted to create a sexy yet clean look. I love pairing white fitted vests, to keep all emphasis on this beautiful skirt. I then paired this with these amazing silver pointed toe shoe. For me these heels work super well with this skirt. Add a diamond brooch to the plain vest to add that extra bit of detail. Pair this with a square clutch and you have yourself one Hot outfit.

Until next time…
Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you
Jennifer xx

H m shirt
$39 - hm.com


Matthew Williamson short mini skirt
$980 - matthewwilliamson.com




Silver brooch
usabride.com

No comments:

Post a Comment