Sunday 10 March 2013

Fallen head over heels in love....

Fallen head over heels in love....

Fallen head over heels in love.... by thewhiteboard featuring christian louboutin shoes

I posted this post, because I came across this dress on modewalk website. WOW is all I can say, I think its just such a beautiful dress. The price on this is about $1400 but I am on the look out for a similar cheaper style, so I will keep you all posted. The shoes of course are my favourite shoes ever, Christian Louboutin's which I think go extremely well with this dress. Let me know what you think about this dress...?? Until next time....

Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx


Christian louboutin shoes
christianlouboutin.com


Rare London fringe handbag
$21 - rarelondon.com


Folli Follie pink gold jewelry
lordandtaylor.com


No comments:

Post a Comment