Tuesday 9 September 2014

Rock Out - Rimmel London | Mascara Review



Kate Moss is such a beautiful ambassador to have for a make up brand, she is effortlessly beautiful and rocks all of the Rimmel London Make Up looks. This mascara is all about the ' Retro Rock trend which demands a wild child lash look. Scandal Eyes Rockin Curves has a new broken-heart brush to create a fringe of big, curvy rocking lashes. This wand is cleverly shaped as it twists and curves to hug the lash line.
The lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke. No clumps which I LOVE :)



I really love this mascara, and Rimmel is my favourite mascara brand on the market .Yes that is a big statement to make!!!!!!!! BUT I have tried the majority out there and this has always came up trumps for me :)
This Mascara is $ 16.95 which is really affordable, and can be bought in supermarkets and pharmacies.






I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves a mascara that actually does what its suppose to do which is to make your lashes full, thick and sexy :)

Let me know your thoughts if you have purchased this already :)

Until next time gorgeous ladies …

Stay Stylish xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment