Sunday 7 September 2014

Lack of Posting ....

Happy Sunday gorgeous ladies, and more importantly Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing daddy's in the southern Hemisphere.. :) 

I have not had a chance to post much on my blog lately because I am working so hard on my new website and really trying to make it as great as possible. I Really cannot wait to share this with you all. I have added even more stuff to it so its taking longer, but I am hoping to have it Live in the next 2 weeks, and then I'll be having a launch party in Sydney for it too :)

I have been doing my blog over a year and a half now and I am just loving it so much that I am so excited to put even more energy and more content in to my new website. Thank you to everyone who stood by me from day 1.

Here is a look back over the last couple of weeks on Instagram .....

Have a great day!!

Jennifer xoxo




















No comments:

Post a Comment