Tuesday 22 October 2013

Beauty Review - Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation



  




Quality:       5/5

Packaging:  5/5

Price $$:      5/5

Total Score: 5/5


What I Liked: I absolutely love everything about Laura Mercier. I worked on this Make Up counter for about a year and fell so in love with all their products. For me the Silk Crème Foundation was just amazing. It’s a smooth foundation; smells divine and you don’t need a lot of it, which is really great.

What I Disliked: Nothing


Overview

Product: Silk Crème Foundation

Used For: Face

Colour: Packaging is in a dark purple /plum col   our. Foundation itself comes in 10 different shades.

Price : $59 AUD

Shop It: In David Jones (Sydney) or online


Laura Mercier products are really amazing on the skin. It doesn't matter if you have oily / dry or even combination skin there is a product to suit everyones skin type. The foundation cost $59 which is in the same price range as MAC and Illamasqua. It does last a few weeks which is really good and it doesn't melt off your face either. This foundation is great for people who want more coverage without that caked on Make Up look.

I will be doing some Make up looks using this foundation so stay tuned to see it on my skin. 

Happy Shopping !!!

Stay Stylish  

No comments:

Post a Comment