Saturday 19 October 2013

Accessory Must Have's - Colette Hayman



Who doesn’t love accessories right? I am so obsessed with accessories, I really am. Everyday I need to have my accessories on, as I don’t feel complete without them. Since moving to Australia I found it so hard to get good quality affordable costume jewellery, so when I came across Colette Hayman I was in heaven.
 Most of my accessories I wear on my #ootd and pictures that I post daily you will see me wearing Colette Hayman jewellery pretty much all the time. 
Here are some amazing pieces I received from their summer collection. I am so excited to incorporate these in to my looks for summer and for my everyday outfit of the day post.
If you are looking for amazing, affordable, stylish pieces then ladies you must check out Colette Hayman for handbags and all your accessory needs.






I am truly obsessed with this brand :) Take a look at their website for their full range :) http://www.colettehayman.com.au/

Happy Shopping my Lovely Ladies

Stay Stylish 

No comments:

Post a Comment