Saturday 31 August 2013

What's Your Favourite Tan ???


Since I moved to Sydney nearly 2 years ago can you believe :) I have not worn fake tan at all, the weather here is just amazing even now its Winter and its 24 degrees. Its so different from Ireland and I love not having to wear fake tan all the time. In saying that sometimes I like to add that bronzed golden glow to my legs especially when Im wearing skirts or dresses. I love tanned and golden legs it makes me feel so good and happy when my pins are tanned :) The tan I wear is Sally Hansen Leg spray tan. Its an instant tan and really great for summer. I am a big fan of this range, and you can get different shades which is really great too.






The tan range for your legs is referred to as ' Leg MakeUp' and thats pretty much exactly what it is :)

I really love this tan for when you want that bronzed look. It smells great, it doesn't stink of fake tan which is a bonus :)

Stay Stylish- Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment