Happy Monday everyone, I hope you are all having a great Monday so far :) This month I am kicking off my monthly posts talking about my favorite beauty products that I have been using. So in this post I will be talking about my favourite beauty products I have been using in January and still this month :)
My 5 Top Beauty products for January are
L'oreal Elvive - Extraordinary Oil (Hair care)
Modelsprefer - Liquid Light Brightening Primer
Rimmel London - Blusher shade # 120
Revlon - Photoready Eye Primer & Brightener
Kate Moss Rimmel london - Lipstick #120
L'oreal Elvive - Extraordinary Oil (Hair care)
About - A perfect blend of 6 oils for exceptional nourishment. Incredibly lightweight formula, The most versatile hair oil. Use before shampoo for intense nutrition. Use before blow-drying to protect and soften. Or as a finishing touch for extraordinary shine, without weighing your hair down.
Use - I use this in my hair every time I wash it. I think this is by far the best hair oil on the market. I change my hair colour so often and my ends get so dry, but when I use this oil it just re hydrates my hair and makes it look and feel 100% better. A little bit goes a long day. You don't need a lot of this oil so for me it lasts a long time. I never use this oil on my roots just the ends of my hair where they get dry.
Cost Approx - $ 16
I would recommend this oil to anyone who has dry ends or colours their hair often.
Rating - 5/5 I love this oil :) I recommend this to everyone.
Modelsprefer - Liquid Light Brightening Primer
About - Enriched with marine extracts to increase the oxygen level in the skin and to protect it from pollution damages. Extends liquid, powder, mousse and mineral foundation wear.
Use - I use this primer every day under my foundation. I have been using this primer for about 6 weeks now and It really works well with my skin. All you need is a pea size amount and you use this exactly like a moisturiser you rub it in all over the face.
What I love about this primer is that it really gives that slight glow under your foundation and just lifts dull skin. It also allows my make up to sit on my skin well and allows it to stay in place for a long time.
Cost Approx $ 14.99
Rating - 5/5 I really love it and like I said I have been using this now over 6 weeks and will continue to use this daily :)
Rimmel London - Blusher shade # 120
I love blusher and I use it every day. This blush colour # 120 Pink Rose, I have been using now for about 3 weeks, I really love this colour for during the day. It gives that gorgeous healthy glow. Its subtle and suitable for a day look.
Cost Approx $ 14
Revlon - Photoready Eye Primer & Brightener
About - Smoothes, perfects and brightens eye area by reducing the appearance of fine lines & crease on lid and shadows under eyesUse anytime, anywhere on face as a brightening 'pick me up'!To prime: apply under eyes and on bare eyelidsTo brighten: apply under eyes, to inner/outer corner of eye, or anywhere on face to instantly brightenOil free, talc free, fragrance free and paraben free
Use - I love using a eye primer when I am going for a dramatic eye look because a primer will keep the shadow in place longer. I love this pen for under my eyes just to brighten up the area, however this will not cover purple under eyes. So for me I still conceal under my eyes as normal then I will add some of this brightener to that area. This pen can be used anywhere on the face as a brightener or a highlighter.
Cost Approx $20
Rating 5/5 LOVE this product.
Kate Moss Rimmel london - Lipstick #120
I cannot get enough of this colour right now. I love it. This is such a great lipstick it lasts so long and its just so affordable, as most of you are aware I am beyond in Love with this lipstick range :)
Cost Approx $15
And there you have it my Favourite 5 products from January :)
I will be posting this every month so watch out for my Beauty Favourites each month
Until Next time…
Stay Stylish xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment