Sunday, 16 February 2014

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT - Walt Disney





Happy Sunday Everyone, I cant believe its another weekend over :( Time goes by so fast!!! This weekend was a big weekend for me Business wise :) This year I said 2014 was going to be a big year for me and The Black and White Board. I believe that if you have a dream, and you are willing to work hard for it you can achieve it. Nothing is Impossible!!!
This weekend I met with some very talented people and came up with a new Business Plan and Business and I cant wait until I can share all of this with you all. I love surrounding myself with positive people and people who believe and achieve.
I spent my Saturday out in Surry Hills in Riley Street Studios and had some really amazing brain storming ideas and really made some great progress on our amazing new business idea :) oh and of course made great use of the photography studio by taking some really silly and random selfies :)













Stay tuned for more :)

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment