Basic pieces don't need to be expensive ... by thewhiteboard showing what to wear with shirts & tops
Basic pieces don't need to be expensive. Everyone should have that plain Black & White Tee or vest in their wardrobe. These are essential pieces because they are like the foundation blocks to any outfit. They can be dressed up or down worn with a skirt, jeans, trousers, and shorts.
I have so many plain tees in my wardrobe, I just love that very plain look sometimes and I love to dress this look up by adding some bright accessories or a bag or shoes. Basic pieces like vest or tees don't need to be expensive for example the above Newlook V's Sass and Bide. Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore Sass and Bide and I am in no way saying there quality isn't amazing, I am just saying for a basic piece i prefer to spend less and then invest more in more embellished or unique pieces. For me a plain white tee is such an effortless chic look :)
Until Next time…
Stay Stylish xoxo
Basic pieces don't need to be expensive. Everyone should have that plain Black & White Tee or vest in their wardrobe. These are essential pieces because they are like the foundation blocks to any outfit. They can be dressed up or down worn with a skirt, jeans, trousers, and shorts.
I have so many plain tees in my wardrobe, I just love that very plain look sometimes and I love to dress this look up by adding some bright accessories or a bag or shoes. Basic pieces like vest or tees don't need to be expensive for example the above Newlook V's Sass and Bide. Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore Sass and Bide and I am in no way saying there quality isn't amazing, I am just saying for a basic piece i prefer to spend less and then invest more in more embellished or unique pieces. For me a plain white tee is such an effortless chic look :)
Until Next time…
Stay Stylish xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment