Saturday 6 April 2013

KissinCussin …


I had a very exciting week this week, I got to meet Jesse from the wonderful fashion Label KissinCussin. As I am new to Australia I didn’t know too much about this label, so when I discovered their creations I instantaneously fell in love with not only their unique designs but also their story and their adventure.

‘KissinCussin embodies the adventures of two cousins, Jesse and Hayley, and the bohemian lifestyle they embraced while helping to put a small Sri Lankan village back on its feet after the 2004 tsunami. With a love of freedom, fashion and adventure they were immediately inspired by the island life and people of Sri Lanka as well as the unique prints and fabrics that they came across’ 

When I met with Jesse I could instantly feel her positive, and creative energy and I just loved her passion for what both herself and Hayley do. Not only did they inspire me to work hard and follow my dreams but their thought behind their creations and their vision as designers is astounding.

‘With a keen eye for colour and expression the cousins created a range of dresses, which found immediate success, offering something fresh and unique to the Australian market. Dedicated to developing their signature looks with a strong bohemian and feminine appeal, KissinCussin became a niche print based label with an exotic vibe. The label is a fusion of the cousins’ two personalities and style as well as the raw adventures of life, which inspire them.’

KissinCussin is definitely a brand that (should be incorporated in to everybody's wardrobe this fall) It’s also a very unique style of clothing that I love. I truly love finding designers that create such beautiful garments that when you wear them you at once feel connected to their story. I really am a big fan of their unique pieces, and I love to stand out from the crowd. If you would like to know more about KissinCussin check out their website - http://kissincussin.com.au/about/
I will also link this to the bottom right hand side of this page. I would really recommend checking out this really cool label, and I hope you fall in love with it as much as I did.







With a playful, feminine spirit the KissinCussin girl strides confidently through her every day, following dreams and adventures on an open road, living out her life in colour.

Until Next time….. Stay Stylish - Stay Inspired - Stay true to you

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment